Each year we run a range of leadership programmes tailored to staff at different stages in their career. See summary below but full details in the flyers linked on the left.
- Emerging Leadership – This is aimed at those in their first leadership role in school and those aspiring to their first leadership role. The programme will include five sessions (two afternoons and three twilights) from January to June 2019. It will be delivered at Sacred Heart High School, Hammersmith by highly experience current practioners from the Teaching School and our alliance partner schools. Cost £300.
- Emerging Leadership for SEND - This is similar to the programme above, run over 3 days across the year, but aimed at those working in SEND schools
- National Professional Qualification (NPQ) for Middle Leadership (ML) and for Senior Leadership (SL) - The West London Teaching School Alliance is a cluster leader delivering NPQs in partnership with UCL. It is £270 cheaper to book these UCL accredited programmes through an alliance such as ourselves than directly through the university. See link to flyers on the left for booking details and costs. Booking deadline 24 Sept 2018!
- NPQ Facilitator Training – We hope to offer opportunities to train other senior staff from alliance schools to deliver NPQs. Please contact Director@wltsa.org.uk if you would like to train to deliver NPQs.
- Shepherding Talent – This is aimed at those aspiring to senior leadership in primary or secondary Catholic Schools. The programme is run in collabortaion with St Mary's University, Twickenham but is delivered from Sacred Heart High School in Hammersmith (five twilights, starting in March 2019). See further details in the link on the left.
- Shadowing opportunities: As part of our collaboration work we can facilitate your staff visiting another school to observe staff at any level and/or subject. If you wish these can be reciprocal, but this is not a requirement. Please contact Director@wltsa.org.uk
- Leaders for London/Aspiring Heads - More information to follow later in the year