Each year we run a range of leadership programmes tailored to staff at different stages in their career. See summary below but full details in the flyers linked on the left.
- Emerging Leadership – This is aimed at those in their first leadership role in school and those aspiring to their first leadership role. The programme will include six sessions (three afternoons and three twilights) from January to June 2018. It will be delivered at Sacred Heart High School, Hammersmith by highly experience current practioners from the Teaching School and our alliance partner schools. Cost £300.
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) – The NPQ programme has been totally overhauled by DfE this year and UCL has submitted a bid to deliver these new programmes in collabortaion with the West London Teaching School Alliance as cluster leader. We all await the announcement from DfE to confirm accredited providers but the programmes start at the end of Sept and so we are taking booking now for NPQ ML and SL. It is cheaper to undertake the programme through a cluster such as ourselves than directly through the university and cluster programmes are accredited by the university. See link to flyer on the left for booking details and costs.
- NPQ Facilitator Training – We hope to offer opportunities to train other senior staff from alliance schools to deliver NPQs. More details will be available after the DfE announcement referred to above.
- Shepherding Talent – This is run over five sessions in collaboration with St Mary’s University for those aspiring to senior leadership in primary or secondary Catholic Schools. The first session starts on 14 March 2018, see link to flyer on the left for further details.
- Leaders for London/Aspiring Heads - More information to follow later in the year
- Shadowing opportunities: As part of our collaboration work we can facilitate your staff visiting another school to observe staff at any level and/or subject. If you wish these can be reciprocal, but this is not a requirement.