The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. If you would like to learn more about what cookies are and how we use them, visit our cookie policy page.

WLTSA & Partner University contact details

We are keen to be able to support you through the application process (as well as during your training!)

We are happy to answer emails and if you send us your phone number, to call you to give one to one advice.  It is helpful however if before calling you have at least looked at the information on our website.  You can access our vacancy list and within that you can open the relevant course information document.  These documents are short but provide key information about the course, including entry requirements.

If you are confused about the whole process of getting into teaching, then before calling us, we urge you to listen to our 'Get into Teaching' presentation (if you email us, we will send you a link to this).

Contacting WLTSA during the school holidays

Please email Alex Dijkhuis, explaining your query and providing a phone number. Alex is available most of the time throughout the year. 

Contacting WLTSA in term time

In term time you can still email Alex as referred to above, but you can also call her at the Teaching School Office on 0208 748 7600 x290 (or speak with Pippa Currey on x466)  We are unclear at the moment whether staff in the Teaching School Office may be required to work from home on some days still, from September.  If you don't get a reply from the Teaching School Office then do please email Alex.  

Contacting our partner universities

You may wish to contact our partner university for the course you are interested in, for a variety of reasons. If you have queries regarding the equivalency of particular overseas qualifications perhaps, we will need to see the certificates/transcript and it will help if you copy in the relevant university linked to the course.  You should first read the information in our overseas qualifications tab and if necessary also on our GCSE equivalency test tab. 

St Mary's University:

University of Roehampton: